Masala Baked Twisters (100 Calorie Snacks)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 87 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27083 times
Suggested serving size for 100 calories: 20 twisters
try something you’ve never tried before - combine wheat with ragi to make healthy baked twisters that you are sure to relish.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and knead into a semi soft dough using enough water (approx. ½ cup).
- Divide the dough into 2 equal portions.
- Roll out a portion of dough into a large circle of 200 mm. (8”) in diameter and cut into strips about 25 mm. X 12 mm. (1" x ½ ").
- Twist each strip vertically with your hands.
- Arrange half the twisters on a baking tray and bake in a pre-heated oven at 180°c (360°f) for 20 minutes or till they turn crisp and light brown, gently flipping over once in between using a flat spoon.
- Repeat the steps 3 and 4 for the remaining twisters.
- Cool completely and store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.