Mango Vanilla Sandesh
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 148 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16434 times
Layered mango and vanilla flavoured sandesh.
- Divide the sandesh into 2 equal parts.
- In one part, add the mango essence and yellow food colour and mix well to make mango flavoured sandesh.
- Line a 250 mm. X 50 mm. (10" x 2") cake tin with a plastic sheet and spread an even layer of mago sandesh on it.
- Add the vanilla essence in the other portion of the sandesh and spread an even layer over the mango sandesh.
- Refrigerate for some time and unmould and then cut it into 10 pieces.
- Garnish with saffron strands and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.