Added to 58 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15918 times
An Eastern filling in a Western crust.
- Mix the biscuits, butter and sugar and press the mixture evenly into a 175 or 200 mm. diameter loose bottom tin.
- Place in the refrigerator until firm.
- Put the milk to boil. When it starts boiling, switch off the gas and wait for a while. Add the lemon juice and when it curdles, drain.
- Add the cream and sugar immediately and blend in a mixer.
- Arrange the chopped mango pieces over the crust.
- Spread the filling over the mango pieces.
- Chill for 1/2 hour.
- Just before serving, spread the mango juice on top. If you like, pipe some cream on the border and fill the centre with mango juice.
- Serve cold.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.