Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 3582 times
Presenting ,mango posada lush and creamy dessert which is usually made for celebratory meals such as birthdays and anniversaries with fresh mango pulp as main ingredient. Enjoy the lovely mango recipe as a dessert or side dish.
- Please wash mangoes and
- Peel outer skin
- Cut into large pieces
- Pour three tumblers of water in cooking vessel.
- Put powdered jaggery into it.
- Filter the dust when jaggery melts.
- Cook mangoes in jaggery for 10minutes
- Add salt and cardamom and dried ginger.
- Serve hot with ghee .
- If interested,we can garnish with mustard also, in ghee.
This recipe was contributed by bhaminichellam on 22 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.