by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 25 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17303 times
My favourite fruit, mangoes, are used innovatively to make this low calorie cheesecake. Use fresh low fat paneer to blend with fresh mangoes for a creamy and smooth texture required for a cheesecake.
- Combine the biscuits and butter in a bowl and mix well to form a crumbly mixture.
- Spread this mixture on the bottom of a 150 mm. (6") diameter loose-bottomed cake tin and press well to form even layer.
- Refrigerate till set.
- Blend the paneer in a blender till it is smooth and free of lumps, adding some milk if required. Keep aside.
- Combine the drink mix and remaining milk in another bowl and mix well.
- Add the blended paneer and mangoes to the above mixture and stir well.
- Pour the cream cheese mixture over the set biscuit base and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours till set.
- Cut into 6 equal pieces and serve chilled.
Nutrient values per piece
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.