Mango Burfi By shahreema
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12183 times
Tasty, quick and healthy mango burfi recipe at tarladalal.com. The barfi is cooked with condensed milk, mango puree, sugar and crushed dry fruits. A special dessert for festivals and parties and a favorite among children for its delectable fresh mango flavour.
- Mix sugar and water in a bowl and boil until sugar syrup is formed.
- In another bowl, take the ripened mango juice and boil until the juice gets thickened.
- Now, add the thickened juice to the sugar syrup and cook until the mixture gets more thickened.
- Transfer the mixture to a greased plate and spread it to a thick layer.
- Sprinkle the cardamom powder and dry fruits above it and cut into desired shapes.
This recipe was contributed by shahreema on 26 Mar 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.