by Tarla Dalal
Added to 156 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8100 times
A caffeine free tea made with only natural herbs to soothe your throat and help expel mucus. It is also called kasai or kadha.
- Dry roast all the ingredients on a tava (griddle) and grind to a coarse powder.
- Cool and store in an air-tight container. Use as required.
- Boil 1 cup of water and add the spice powder and misri to it.
- Simmer for about 3 to 4 minutes and then add the milk.
- Bring to a boil, strain and serve.
- Sip while it is hot for best results.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.