Makai ki Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 146 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32120 times
Corn is one of the extensively cultivated crops in Rajasthan. The yellow sweet corn used in this recipe provides a slightly sweet taste to this vegetable which is favoured by many people.
- Combine the curds and gram flour and whisk well. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil and add the cumin seeds and nigella seeds.
- When the cumin seeds crackle, add the ground paste and chillies and sauté for 2 to 5 minutes over a slow flame till the mixture turns translucent.
- Add the curds and gram flour mixture and mix well.
- Bring to a boil while stirring continuously and add the turmeric powder and salt.
- Add the corn and mix well and cook for a few minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with the coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.