5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 228 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 37111 times
A mouthwatering delicacy that simply melts is your mouth. The combination of besan with sugar and ghee, loads this dish with enough energy to satiate hunger pangs and help overcome fatigue. Have one piece and you will feel recharged.
- Heat the ghee in a non-stick pan and add the besan when the ghee melts.
- Cook them together over a slow flame stirring continuously till the besan is golden brown.
- Remove from the flame and transfer into a bowl. Allow it to cool completely.
- Add the sugar, cardamom powder and nutmeg powder and mix well using your hands.
- Divide the mixture into 10 equal portions and shape each portion into round laddoos.
- Garnish with the almonds and store in an air-tight container.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.