by Tarla Dalal
Added to 214 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 32571 times
An unusual combination of macaroni, curds and onions. Can also be served filled in capsicum halves. .
- Chop the onions, celery and capsicum.
- Mix the macaroni, celery, capsicum, onions, white sauce, curds, vinegar and salt.
- Chill the salad in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- Slit the spring onions in such a way that they look like flowers. Keep in ice-warter for 1 hour.
- Decorate the salad with the spring onions and lettuce leaves.
- Serve chilled.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.