Macaroni Hot Pot ( Know Your Dals and Pulses )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22831 times
A pasta treat that goes well as the perfect recipe for entertaining guest. Macaroni, a type of pasta that is combined with onions and capsicum, tossed in tomato puree and served topped with cheese is sure to win its fans.
- Heat the butter in a deep pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the capsicum, mix well gently and sauté on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Remove a few onion and capsicum rings and keep aside for garnishing.
- Add the garlic, tomatoes and chilli powder, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the macaroni, beans, tomato ketchup, sugar and salt, toss gently and cover and cook on a slow flame for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, sprinkle the cheese evenly over it and garnished with sautéed onion and capsicum rings.
- Cover and bake in pre-heated oven at 200. C (400. F) for 20 minutes or till cheese melts. Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.