Low Fat Rabdi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 103 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12281 times
Rabdi is a sweetmeat eaten on festive occasions in North Indian. Presenting its low fat version.
- Boil the milk, add the sweet potatoes and continue cooking until they are tender. Add the sugar and continue cooking for 2 minutes. Remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- Put the safforn into a cup with the warm water and rub until it dissolves. Add to the milk mixture. Add the cardamom powder and chill thoroughly for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle the almonds and pistachio slices on top. Serve cold.
- Goodness Guide :
- The calcium content helps strengthen bones.
- Sweet potatoes are laden with Vitamin A that help maintain healthy eyes.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|6.4 g||41 g||2.3 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.