Low Cal Potato Wafers ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 47 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20100 times
A low-calorie, anytime and all-time favourite. Let us minus the oil and make a healthy version in the microwave, so that your fasting is truly fat-free
- Place a butter paper on a microwave safe plate and arrange ¼ of the potato slices on it. Keep enough distance between the slices and do not overlap them.
- Microwave on high for 4 minutes, turning them thrice in between.
- Grease both your hands using ¼ tsp of oil, sprinkle rock salt over the potato wafers and toss them well with your hands.
- Repeat with the ingredients to make 3 more batches.
- Cool completely and store in air- tight container.
- Do not make the slices very thin to avoid the wafers from being partially overburnt.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.