Long Beans with Tomatoes
Added to 1 cookbook
This recipe has been viewed 10055 times
A complete culinary delight, long beans with tomatoes are as unique as they sound. The irrestible mix of chopped long beans stir fried with tomatoes in delectable sauce and spices mix, this vegetable dish is amazing in taste and appealing in looks whilst also being healthy and easy to prepare.
- Blanch the beans quickly in boiling water drain a refresh in cold water.
- Melt ghee in saucepan, add ginger root, garlic, stir and add the turmeric, cayenne and ground coriander. stir until fragant.
- Add tomatoes tossing them to coat with spices.
- Add the vegetable stock bring to a boil and cook over med-high heatfor 10 min. or until the sauce have thickened.
- Add the beans, reduce the heatto moderate and heat through for 5 minutes stirring.
This recipe was contributed by glorimarpr on 09 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.