Lima Bean Hot Pot
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4279 times
Hearty lima bean and vegetable dish consisting of vegetable stock, capsicums, onions and tomatoes. Serve it with warm garlic rolls to make a filling meal. It’s also great with pasta tossed into it.
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the onions and capsicum and sauté for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, vegetables stock, oregano and chilli sauce, mix well and bring to boil.
- Reduce the flame and simmer for 15 minutes or till the sauce becomes thick.
- Add the beans, salt and pepper, mix well and cook for a minute.
- Add the cheese and mix well.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.