by Tarla Dalal
Added to 294 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 22947 times
Crispy and delicious stuffed parathas.
- Mix all the ingredients and make a dough.
- Roll out small thin oblong parathas and bake them on a tawa (griddle) very lightly.
- Put a little stuffing in the centre of each paratha and close like an envelope.
- Cook on a tawa (griddle) on both sides with butter until pink spots come on top.
- Repeat for the remaining parathas.
- Serve hot.
- Variation : Mint Parathas
- Instead of milk, you can prepare the dough using mint leaves water.
- Mint leaves water can be made by blending mint leaves, water and a little lemon juice in a mixer.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.