by Tarla Dalal
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6795 times
The cool, cool ice-cream for the hot, hot days. Always serve fresh.
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- For recipes which require use of an ice-cream churner, either a hand or an electric churner can be used. The churning incorporates air and gives a ---
- --light texture. Churned ice-creams can be prepared ahead and stored in the refrigerator in a plastic box or in a vessel covered on top with ----
- ---polyethylene. In this way, the formation of ice crystals is avoided.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.