Lemon Coriander Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 694 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 128845 times
A fragrant and healthy soup. Fragrant lemon grass and piquant chillies make this clear soup very appetising. Coriander lends its own distinctive flavour and freshness to make this one of my favourite soups.
- Combine the lemon grass and chilles in a pan with 6 cups of water and bring to a boil.
- Simmer till the water reduces to approximately 4 cups. Strain and keep the stock aside, discarding the lemon grass and chillies.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the carrots, mushrooms, cabbage, red cabbage and spring onion whites and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the stock, salt and pepper and bring to a boil
- Simmer till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the spring onion greens and serve hot garnished with coriander and lemon juice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.