Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10152 times
The soup with delicate flavour.
- Cut the vegetables into big pieces, add 6 teacups of water and cook in a pressure cooker.
- When cooked, pass the mixture through a sieve.
- Boil for at least 30 minutes.
- Add the white sauce, salt, pepper and chopped parsley. Cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Note : The soup can curdle during the addition of sauce if you are not careful.
- To prevent curdling, add either hot sauce to hot soup or cold sauce to cold soup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.