by Amarendra Mulye
2/5 stars 40% LIKED IT
2 GOOD - 3 BAD
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29622 times
When this cake is cut, molten chocolate comes out of it. Hence it is called as "Lava" cake. This type of cake we get in Domino's.
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 °C.
- Place the choco chips in double boiler till it melts.
- Add the butter and mix it well.Add the condensed milk and mix well.
- Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
- Add the maida and the chocolate syrup/sauce to the mixture
- Again whisk till it becomes smooth
- Grease cupcake moulds with butter
- Pour the mixture in individual cups
- Bake for 15-20 mins
- Take it out and cool for few minutes
- Invert it slowly on a serving dish.
- When cut, the molten chocolate comes out from cake (like lava)
This recipe was contributed by Amarendra Mulye on 04 Mar 2011I am complete foodie and love to indulge into variety of food items. I love trying out and learning ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.