by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 398 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13142 times
One of the variations of the excellent Italian green pasta.
- Sieve the flour.
- Chop the spinach. Wash, add 1 teaspoon of water and blend in a liquidiser.
- Apply butter to the flour, add 3/4 teaspoon of salt and enough spinach liquid to make a dough.
- Keep the dough for 30 minutes.
- Cut the tomatoes into big pieces, add 1/2 teacup of water and cook.
- When cooked, take out a thick soup by putting through a sieve.Add salt, sugar and chilli powder and boil for 10 minutes.Add the tomato ketchup and cream.
- Divide the dough into 4 parts. Roll out very thinly.Cut into long strips about 12 mm. (1/2") wide.
- Boil plenty of water in a vessel. Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the boiling water. Cook for 1 minute and remove.
- Drop straight into the prepared tomato sauce.
- Add salt and pepper to the white sauce.
- Grease a baking dish and fill up with lasagne.
- Spread the white sauce on top and sprinkle the cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven at 400°F for 20 minutes.
- Serve hot.
- Lasagne can be baked in white sauce also. A few boiled vegetables can also be added. It can be prepared in the morning and baked in the evening.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.