Lajwab Mix Chaat
Added to 6 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7377 times
Every bite of delicious lajawaab mix chaat is sure to tingle your taste buds and also fill you up with the goodness of moong sprouts, chana, vegetables and corn. A crunchy and protein rich salad recipe, mix chaat or salad makes every meal a healthy one!
- in a bowl mix together the arbi,potatoes, macroni, tomatoes,peas,cucumber,sprouts, paneer, and green chilis. chill for an hour.
- Soak the tamarinal in water extract pulp , boil along with dates, ginger jiggery and mint leaves.
- Remove from heat and strain.
- Mix the remaining ingredients and chill for half an hour.
- Add salt and chili powder to the vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Pour the chilled chutney over it.
- Sprinkle groundnuts and sev.
- Garnish with corianderleaves and sev.
This recipe was contributed by mbaslas on 16 Jun 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.