Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4173 times
Lajawab mushroom is a tempting mushroom preparation using chopped mushrooms, peppers, ginger garlic and seasonings. A great tasting mushroom recipe which can be prepared in minutes.
- Trim, wash, blanch and drain mushrooms and keep aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a pan, add the mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and bayleaf and saute for one minute.
- Add the onions and saute till they turn golden brown.
- Add the ginger and garlic along with 3 tbsp of water and stir for one minute.
- Add the green chilies, coriander powder and chilli powder and mix well.
- Remove form the flame, add the curds, salt and sugar and return to the flame.
- Add 1 cup of water and bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 3/4 cup coriander, mix well and simmer for a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and green peas, mix well and simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the cashewnut powder and bring to a boil and remove from the flame.
- Garnish with remaining coriander and serve hot with rice or chapatis.
This recipe was contributed by ssd98 on 29 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.