Ladies Finger Fry
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24240 times
Ladies finger fry is a spicy bhindi or lady finger recipe with lady fingers slit and filled with spicy masala powders and then cooked in oil with fried onions, tomatoes and garlic paste.
- Wash and chop the bhindi
- Grind coconut,tamerind,salt,dhniya, 1/4tsps of mustard and red chillieswith very little water
- Mix the ground paste with the chopped bhindi and keep aside for half an hour
- In a kadai, heat oil and add the remaining mustard, urad dal and the red chilli, when the mustard splutters,add curry leaves and bhindi mixture,mix it lightly and keep it coverd in low heat
- Mix it well once or twice
- Till the vegetable gets cooked
- When the moisture evaporates, remove it from the stove and serve it hot either with chapathi or rice.
This recipe was contributed by mrvanishree03 on 09 Feb 2003Hi, I am a Bharathanatyam artiste based in Chennai. I'm married and have a daughter who has just ent...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.