Kiwi Margarita ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 64 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 28337 times
An energetic combination of kiwi with lemon makes this citrus drink perfect for the summer. The bright green colour of kiwi crush, speckled with tiny black seeds adds a dramatic tropical flair to the Kiwi Margarita. The unique tangy-sweet flavour of this slushy drink goes well with a salt-rimmed margarita glass. The texture and flavour are best when served immediately, as the lemon juice tends to become acrid over time.
- Rub a lemon halve along the rim of a glass.
- Place the glass gently over a plate containing salt. Dust of the excess salt.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more glass. Keep aside.
- Combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth.
- Place pour equal quantity of the drink into each of the salt rimmed glasses.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.