Khumb Ki Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 255 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24694 times
Mushrooms cooked in a delectable spice blend. Ideally accompanied with roti or bread.
- Place the tomato on a shallow glass dish. Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Cool slightly, peel and puree in a liquidiser till smooth.
- Combine the oil, grated onion and ginger-garlicpaste in a glass bowl and microwave on HIGH for 1 minute.
- Add the tomato puree and microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes.
- Add all the other ingredients and mix well. Microwave on HIGH for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot, garnished with the chopped coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.