by Tarla Dalal
Added to 27 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20796 times
These crispy fritters made from khichdi makes a quick and crunchy tea-time snack when you have unexpected visitors or when the kids come back from school.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Add a little more rice flour of the mixture is sticky.
- Divide the mixture into small round balls and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the balls till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Drain on an absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney or tomato ketchup
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.