Khaman Chilli Pickle
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 35 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12398 times
Dhokla and chillies cooked together to get the scrumptious accompaniment.
- Prepare the khaman dhokla as mentioned in the recipe. Crumble the dhokla and keep aside.
- Slice the chillies. Keep aside.
- In a glass bowl, combine the oil, mustard seeds, sesame seeds and asafoetida and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the green chillies, black salt, amchur powder and salt and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Add the crumbled dhokla and 2 tablespoons of water and microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Always use your hands while mixing the batter to break the lumps.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.