Keen Eye Oriental Salad
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 53 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6650 times
Sesame seeds add an unusual flavours and texture to this salad.
- Put all the ingredients except the sesame seeds in a bowl.
- Add the dressing and mix well.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds on top. Serve cold.
- Goodness Guide :
- One serving of this salad contains an entire day's quota of Vitamin A.
- The sesame seeds and oil contain zinc which is important for the healthy functioning of the retina.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.