Kale Angoor ka Gola
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 184 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10660 times
Traditional golas are essentially ice-shavings flavoured with syrup. I have made kale angoor ka gola using fruit purée. The sweet but acidic pulp of black grapes is balanced by the ripe bananas. Black salt and cumin seed powder add a spike that make this gola so tempting.
- Blend the black grapes and bananas to a fine purée in a food processor.
- Add the sugar, cumin seed powder, black salt and ¼ cup of water and mix well.
- Freeze in a freezer proof container till it has set (approximately 4 to 6 hours).
- Transfer to a blender and liquidise till it is slushy.
- Serve scoops of the mixture in 4 glasses .
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.