Kale Angoor Aur Kela ka Slush, Black Grape and Banana Slush
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 191 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12176 times
The brilliant combo of peppy black grapes and creamy bananas gives this slush-like drink a wonderfully balanced flavour and texture too.
Ingredients like lemon juice and jeera powder add to the tanginess of black grapes, resulting in a really chatpata treat for your palate. The Kale Angoor aur Kela ka Slush has a unique texture and fantastic flavour that will unfailingly refresh every cell in your body.
- Combine the black grapes and bananas in a mixer and blend till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture in a deep bowl and add the sugar, cumin seeds powder, lemon juice and black salt and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a shallow aluminum container and freeze for 6 hours.
- Remove it from the freezer and keep aside for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Scrape it with a fork and serve immediately into 4 individual glasses.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.