5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 1674 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 49376 times
An instant version of the traditional dessert.
- Combine all the ingredients in a non-stick pan.
- Cook over a medium flame, stirring continuously for approximately 10 to 15 minutes till the mixture thickens and leaves the sides of the pan.
- Spread onto a 175 mm. (7") diameter pie dish. Cool and cut into 16 pieces.
- Garnish with slivered almonds and serve chilled.
- Use fresh paneer for best results.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.