Kala Chana Kabab
Added to 15 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 23200 times
Kala channa kebab is a simple kebab recipe with boiled and crushed kala chana made into kebabs and grilled or shallow fried to a crispy finish. Enjoy with chilli sauce and onion rings.
- Pressure cook the chana in salted water for 3 to 4 whistles, or till cooked.
- Allow the steam to escape before opening the lid and drain the excess water.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and shape them into small round kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the kebabs and deep fry till they turn golden brown and crisp from all the sides.
- Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by shalinivinod on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.