5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 312 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 90745 times
- Soak the cashewnuts in 1 litre of water for 2 to 4 hours.
- Drain and grind them into a paste in a grinder.
- Add the sugar and cook the mixture on a slow flame until of dough-like consistency. Add the rose water if the mixture is too hard.
- Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add a little milk and rub until the saffron dissolves.
- Cool the dough mixture slightly and add the saffron mixture. Mix very well.
- Spread the mixture evenly on a smooth surface.
- Spread the silver foil over it.
- Cut into diamond shaped pieces and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.