Kaju Barfi By varsha_77
Added to 19 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12258 times
Quick and easy kaju barfi recipe at tarladalal.com. The kaju barfi is cooked with condensed milk, sugar and crushed cashewnuts or kaju. A special dessert for festivals and parties.
- Heat a kadai, add sugar and milk.
- When the syrup forms one string, add the kaju powder and mix well so that there are no lumps formed.
- Simmer the gas to a low flame.
- Stir well adding 1 - 2 tsps. of ghee in regular intervals.
- When the mixture leaves the sides and starts to bubble in the middle, remove from heat.
- Pour the mixture in a greased plate.
- Cool and cut into 20- 25 pieces
This recipe was contributed by varsha_77 on 04 Dec 2003
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.