Kaju Anjeer Roll
by Radha Hoizal
This recipe has been viewed 8918 times
This is a complete dry fruit mithai that is the one which is usually seen in mithaiwala's shop decorated with silver foil
Add your private note
Kaju Anjeer Roll recipe - How to make Kaju Anjeer Roll
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Heat the soaked anjeer on a medium flame till it softens and becomes halwa like structure and keep aside.
- Combine the khoya, cashewnuts powder and condensed milk in a heavy bottomed pan, mix well and cook till it thickens and forms a ball.
- Transfer on a plate and knead to a soft dough.
- Make small balls of lemon size and roll between 2 plastic sheets.
- Spread the prepared anjeer stuffing on it and roll it.
- Repeat for making more such rolls.
- Roll these rolls on silver foil and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Radha Hoizal on 27 Jul 2012Me an avid vegetarian.Born in Gujarath(Ahmedabad)to an orthodox kannada brahmin couple.Now settled i...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.