Kadhai Paneer, Punjabi Kadai Paneer Subzi
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 136 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 40936 times
A tantalizing dish to rustle up when you are in a hurry. Replace the paneer with mixed boiled vegetables to make subzi kadai.
A hot bowlful of this subzi can perfectly match any Rotis of your choice.
- Heat the oil in a deep non- stick kadhai and fry the paneer cubes for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Put in warm water for 15 minutes. Drain again and keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a kadhai, add the coriander seeds and sauté for half a minute.
- Add the ginger-garlic paste and sauté for another minute.
- Add the tomatoes and sauté with ¼ cup of water for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add more ¼ cup of water and cook on a medium flame for another 6 to 7 minutes or till the oil separates from the gravy, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the chilli powder, cream and dried fenugreek leaves and salt and simmer for 2 minutes.
- Add the paneer, cardamom powder, punjabi garam masala and sugar and cook for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.