Kaddu ki Kheer
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 54732 times
Kaddu ki kheer is a sweet preparation made by cooking together the grated kaddu or white pumpkin with milk and sugar. Relish the kheer with chopped nuts and raisins as garnish.
- In a deep pan, boil the milk till it becomes half and turns into cream colour.
- In another pan, heat the ghee and add the nuts and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the grated pumpkin and saute for 15 minutes or till the raw smell goes off.
- Add the milk and sugar and mava, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove, cool and keep it in the refrigerator.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by kamal_ram on 26 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.