Kaddu Palak ki Roti
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 61 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17559 times
These hearty rotis combines the whole wheat flour with pumpkin and spinach to supply the essential calcium to your bones.
- Heat the oil, add the spinach and sauté for 2 minutes. Remove from the fire and cool a little.
- Mix all the ingredients to make a soft dough using enough water. Knead well.
- Divide the dough into 5 equal portions.
- Roll out each portion into a circle of 125 mm. (5") diameter.
- Heat a tava (griddle) and cook each roti on both sides, until golden brown using a little oil.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per roti
|22.8 mg.||16.5 gm.||119 cal.||4.5 gm.||3.2 gm.|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.