by Tarla Dalal
Added to 2844 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 432988 times
Kadai Paneer is a spicy tomato based gravy.
- Slice the paneer and capsicum into thin long strips.
- Pound the coriander seeds and red chillies together.
- Heat the ghee, add the garlic paste and cook on a slow flame for a few seconds.
- Add the capsicum and pounded spices and cook on a slow flame for 30 seconds.
- Add the green chillies and ginger and fry again for a few seconds.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until the ghee comes on top.
- Add the kasoori methi and salt and fry again for a few seconds.
- Finally, add the sliced paneer and cook for a few minutes.
- Sprinkle coriander on top and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.