Kabuli Chana Stir-Fry
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 49 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 45410 times
A spicy stir-fry version of the famed chana masala.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the potatoes and stir-fry for a few minutes.
- Remove and drain on absorbent paper.
- In the same oil, add the green chilli paste, garlic paste, ginger and stir-fry for ½ a minute.
- Add the chana masala, kabuli chana, fried potatoes, tomatoes, black salt, dry mango powder, salt and ½ cup of water and cook for 7 to 8 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.