Kabuli Chana Chaat By sonaprem
Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4573 times
A spicy and healthy kabuli chana chaat recipe which is sure to tingle your taste buds. A combination of boiled kabuli chana or Chole and potatoes tossed together with a tangy chaat masala makes the kabuli chana chaat, a protein rich and tasty chaat recipe which can also be enjoyed as chana salad with breads.
- Peel and chop the potatoes into small cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients except sev and pani puri well.
- Put in a serving bowl and sprinkle with sev and crushed pani puri.
- Garnish with coriander leaves.
- Serve with chutney(optional in case one requires more)
This recipe was contributed by sonaprem on 13 Feb 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.