Jhatpat Sooji Uttapam
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 123 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 447947 times
A delicious and quick breakfast recipe made with a suji batter, seasoning and top with vegetables.
- Heat a pan and roast the rava for 2 minutes.
- Combine the roasted semolina, ginger and curds in a bowl and mix well, adding water if required.
- Cover and keep aside to ferment for 40-60 minutes.
- Add the salt and mix gently.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick pan, pour a ladleful of batter and spread it in circular motion to make a thin uttapa.
- Top it with little onions, tomatoes and green chillies.
- Cook from one side, using little oil, turn over and cook from the other side.
- Make more such uttapa using the remaining batter.
- Serve hot with coconut chutney.
This recipe was contributed by rakhikhanna on 23 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.