by Tarla Dalal
Added to 1086 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44956 times
When temptation strikes, nothing can stop you from having this Jhatpat Samosa! Made with readymade samosa pattis, this recipe requires minimal preparation. The stuffing too is made with grated paneer and crunchy veggies like capsicum and onions, which can be readily mixed and do not require to be boiled and peeled like potatoes. In short, all care has been taken to ensure that this recipe can be prepared and enjoyed any time you want, with least effort and time.
- Place a samosa patti on a clean, dry surface.
- Put 1 tbsp of the filling in one corner of the samosa patti and roll into a triangle.
- Seal the edges using a little water.
- Repeat steps 1 to 3 to make 10 more samosas.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick kadhai and deep- fry a few samosas at a time, till they turn golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve immediately with tomato ketchup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.