by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 529 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 19524 times
Vegetables and chick peas tossed in sesame seeds and chilli sauce. Simple, yet delicious.
- Cut the baby corn, carrot and cucumber into thick strips like french fries. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the sesame seeds to it. .
- When they crackle, add the ginger paste and garlic paste and saute for some more time.
- Add all the vegetables, Kabuli chana and salt and stir.
- Add the chilli sauce and chilli flakes and mix well .
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.