by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 281 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 44746 times
The shape and style make this a good looking paratha.
- Sieve the flour with the soda bi-carb. Add the curds, milk and salt to make a soft dough.
- Knead the dough very well and add the oil .
- Knead again and keep under a wet cloth for 1/2 hour.
- Knead again and divide the dough into 8 equal portions.
- Roll out thinly. Apply ghee on the surface. Sprinkle a little flour on top.
- Roll up each dough round into a long rope. Stretch the rope and shape into a jalebi. Keep aside for 30 minutes and thereafter roll out again. Cook on a tava with ghee on both sides.
- Serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.