Jain Bhindi Sabji
Added to 21 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27551 times
Tasty ladies finger subzi delicious favourable for the jain palette without comprimising on the taste.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the ladies finger and saute till they turn crisp and golden brown.
- Remove from the kadhai, add lttle lemon juice, mix well and keep aside.
- In the same oil, add the mustard seeds, cumin seeds and fennel seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the chilli powder, coriander seeds powder and saute for 1 minute.
- Add the tamarind paste, tomato puree, water, salt and haldi and mix well.
- When the mixture starts boiling, add the vegetables and the prepared powder and mix well.
- Add the jaggery, mix well and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by chitvish on 22 Sep 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.