by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 68 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16535 times
Delightfully easy but very tasty pancakes. Serve these Jaggery Pancakes straight from the pan onto serving plates. Green chilli paste and jaggery give a new spicy sweet taste to this recipe. Add a little more flour, if you find the pancake difficult to make.
- Combine all the ingredients along with ¾ cup of water in a bowl and whisk well to make a smooth batter. Keep aside.
- Heat a mini non-stick uttapa pan and grease it lightly using a little oil.
- Pour 2 tbsp of the batter in each mould and spread it evenly to make a 75 mm. (3”) diameter round.
- Cook them, using a little oil, till they turn golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 to make 1 more batch of pancakes.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.