Added to 3 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 9841 times
Prepare the authentic Jackfruit kheer by stir frying the jackfruit pieces in ghee along with roasted cashews, raisins, sugar and milk. A sweet and creamy kheer recipe, the jackfruit kheer is enjoyed garnished with cardamom powder.
- Heat a kadai add ghee & when hot fry the cashew nuts & raisins & set aside
- In the same ghee fry jackfruit pieces till slightly brown.
- Add milk and allow to boil along with jackfruit
- Let it cook in the milk & condense it to ½ the quantity add sugar & salt
- Allow to cook further & finally add elichi powder & add cashew nuts & raisins & serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by ani_fl on 05 Jul 2005
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.