by Tarla Dalal
Added to 152 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6889 times
Noodles Sizzling with a combination of vegetables and pizza sauce.
- Heat a little butter and saute the carrots for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Blanch the broccoli in salted boiling water for a few minutes. Drain.
- Heat a little butter and saute the broccoli for 1 minute. Season with salted with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little butter and saute the green peas for 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat a little butter and saute the mushrooms and baby corn for 1 minute.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Boil the tomatoes without any water. Blend in a liquidiser and strain.
- Add the sugar, oregano, ajwain, chilli powder and salt and boil for 10 minutes on a slow flame.
- Add the cream
- When you want to serve, heat a sizzler plate on the gas and brush with butter.
- Arrange the vegetables and paste and heat the plate for 1/2 minute.
- Sprinkle a little tomato gravy over the pasta and put very small knobs of butter over the plate to get the sizzling effect.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.